12th Annual IT and Web Venture Forum
Veronica and Mark Salazar, (left) Insperity recognize 2014
Most Promising IT Venture Companies along with Brad Burke, (far right) Rice
2014 Top Ten Most Promising IT Venture awards presented to:
Esprit Dta, Ltd.
TechSteet Houston Impact Award presented to
Health 2.0 Houston
Brian Lang, CEO of Health 2.0 Houston is awarded TechStreet Houston Impact Award by Cari Broderson, Opportunity Houston and Kim Bond Evans, TechStreet Houston
More than 350 leading investors and promising startups in IT/Web/Software converged at the Largest IT Venture Capital Forum in the Southwest on Dec. 11, 2014 at Rice University.
Promising Information Technology, web, and software start-up companies pitched their companies to venture capitalists, investors, mentors, business & corporate leaders and industry experts. Since 1999, more than 30% of the start-up companies pitching at past Rice Alliance Technology Venture Forums have raised funding, totaling over $2.9 billion.
Feedback from attendees at last year's Forum:
||“This is the best run entrepreneurial event I have ever attended. Logistics and quality of attendees were outstanding.”
“I was told by a VC that he thought this was the best event for entrepreneurs in Texas. The event lived up to those expectations.”
“This was such a great event. It was obviously well planned and the quality of the participants was very high.”
“I saw plenty of investable companies.”
“I met a lot of other investors I did not know before.”
• Get a first-look at emerging IT/software startups
• Network with over 100 investors
• Hear from leading venture capitalists and investors
• Meet start-ups one-on-one during the Company Showcase and Reception
• Learn what is required to get outside funding for your start-up company
• Network with over 400 members of the Texas and the Southwest region entrepreneurial ecosystem
• Learn what is included in a successful investor pitch